Sunday, February 17, 2013

Another week gone...

This past week was pretty quiet... Class took up a bit of time, but I still had fun nonetheless!

After talking to my dad about my weekend plans to go to Ravenna, Rimini, and San Marino, he asked when I was going to Paris. Most of my weekend travel plans are to cities in Italy- I figured I should see as much Italy as possible while I'm here because I can always do the larger cities later in life. And with only 2 months left, all my weekends are full... or so I thought! I realized that my plans to travel around central Italy during spring break fell through, so I had almost an entire week free. I jumped at the chance, and immediately messaged Tylar. Within 30 minutes we had plane tickets for Paris... amazing! I hope during the 4 days I'm there, I'm able to travel to Luxembourg or something!

Here are some random pictures because I've been slacking on my posts lately...

Most households in Italy don't have dryers because they are ridiculously expensive, so all the clothes dry outside... 

OH, just hanging out 6 stories above the ground.

I tried to do some homework at the Biblioteca delle Oblate, which was once a convent and a hospital. There is a cafe on the top floor with a great view of the Duomo. I know when it gets even nicer out, I'll be spending more time here.

Ayooo, there's the Duomo!

 Here's hoping I have more exciting stuff from this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment